Tuesday, January 6, 2009

ISU here I come. . .

I think today I'm going to make Bill drive down to Poky with me and give me a tour of campus, so I'm not completely out of my element. I'm nervous to go to a big campus, I'm used to my little Idaho Falls and Rock Springs comfort zone. Small and easy to navigate. :S I also want to scan (or maybe just take pictures of) some of my favorite scrapbooking pages, is there a way I can branch off and make a new little section for those I wonder? I bet there is, I'll have to figure it out. We'll see how much ambition I have later.

Yesterday I showed Damien how to turn around and get off the bed without falling and so first thing this morning he crawled to the end of the bed, turned around, and lowered himself down. What a smart baby! :) Here is another pictures from Christmas, my laptop died last night and I was too lazy to put it on the charger, lol.

No comments: